Tuesday 16 February 2016

Learning Goals

Today we all set learning goals in writing. Here are some of our goals:

My learning goal is to try my best in reading so I can get to turquoise - Sia

My learning goal is to try my hardest in reading so that I can start reading chapter books - Taylor

My learning goal is to write at least five lines in writing - Dora

My learning goal is to learn to count up to 100 in twos - Jane



Great work Room 22 - if we keep up the hard work, we will achieve our goals before you know it!

3 comments:

  1. Wow that is a great goal Taylor! Soon you will be catching up to Luke!! Taylor's Mumxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow that is a great goal Taylor! Soon you will be catching up to Luke!! Taylor's Mum xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting, I hope you like our blog - From Room 22

      Delete